Here at Tales of Confessions, you can submit opinions/confessions regarding Namco’s Tales gaming franchise. Unless you specifically request to be credited, your post will be put up anonymously after moderator approval. So come on, tell us your thoughts, opinions, and confessions! However unpopular you think it may be, you just mind find otherwise! (:
The blog is run by Grace and Mikky, a pair of best friends who really love the Tales series.
We prefer that you make the confessions yourself (as in, you put the text on a relevant image yourself — it’s not hard at all, it can be done in any basic image editing program such as MS Paint, GIMP, etc.), however if you wish us to make the image for it just submit it as text. These will probably be slower to go up though, simply because it will take us time more time to do that than to just upload an image sent to us.
- Be on a picture (official art only — ex., drawings done by one of the artists for the game, screenshots, etc.) that relates to the confession, if you choose to do the image editing yourself.
- Have proper spelling/grammar (it doesn’t need to be perfect, but please try).
- Have too much vulgar language.
- Have excessive hate. Saying that you hate a character or an aspect of a character is fine, but ranting about how stupid/awful/whatever it is for a while is just needless hate and we won’t post confessions that are excessively hateful.
- Be excessively long messages directed at the fandom. We’ll accept something like “I love the Tales fandom” or “The Tales fandom is really annoying” but if you want to make a speech to them, positive or negative, please find elsewhere.
- Be on a piece of fanart.
As far as spoilers go, we put up confessions regardless of the spoilers that may be in them. The exceptions to this rule are Tales of Graces and Tales of Xillia, as Graces has only just received localization and Xillia has not been localized. Confessions that have spoilers will these games will still be posted, but under a read more cut. If enough people want us to put spoilerous confessions of older games under a cut, we will, but so far no one has seemed to care so we’re just not bothering.
If you have any questions for either of us or thoughts on the blog feel free to put them in the ask. We don’t bite. Usually.